2F RANCH HISTORY
Rancho Santa Fe was established in 1927 by our grandfather, Felix Flores Martinez. For the last 30 years, we have preserved the legacy of the 2F Brand by sustaining who we are and what we stand for. We pride our operation on self -reliance, integrity, loyalty, and authenticity. Our livelihood is rooted in the raising of cattle and horses as we tend to God’s land.
We are experts in preconditioning, back grounding, and our exceptional feed program distinguishes 2F Akaushi Beef into a class of its own.
2F Akaushi Beef
- 2F Beef is DNA Certified through the American Akaushi Association.
- 2F Akaushi Beef has intense marbling, unique rich buttery flavor, and superior tenderness.
- Akaushi is Good for the heart – this beef has the highest concentration of mono-unsaturated fat than any other beef in the U.S.
- Reduces coronary heart disease, prevents high blood pressure, helps reduce diabetic effects, and aids in weight loss.
- Descendants originating from the Emperor’s herd in Japan.
- Our family’s personalized operation prides itself on reliable, customized service.
Who We Are
2F Akaushi Beef is owned and operated by Felo and Stephanie Martinez, a South Texas family. Felito’s Finest LLC, our distributing company, is named in memory of our first son, Felix Tadeo Martinez, Jr., who was a true, genuine cowboy!
We work together with our children and their spouses, Hondo and Caroline Martinez, and Jason and Alyssa (Martinez) Hind, who share in producing, raising, and marketing the 2F Brand.